Sunday, October 13, 2013

Art Update

Before I started creating the art assets I decided to try the isometric thing out. It was pretty simple to get it going but then when I started doing the artwork I realized it would be 1000 times harder to create rotating flower turrets in an isometric view. So, I went back to the top down view but not after wasting a couple hours. So far here are the sprites I've finished.


I've actually got several of the scarlet puss bombs. They have a 2 frame animation for the legs and they face left and right... I guess that's really just 2 images and their mirrors. You can also see the flower turret and the gene pool.
I have a few more sprites left and then some menu images and then I'm done. I have about 4 and half hours to finish and submit. Here's hoping I get all the art done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment