I'm very close to having a functional game. I need to put a menu on it, make it so it has a win/lose state, and indicate how many resources the player has. For some reason I'm having a lot of trouble drawing the resource count to the screen. I really hope that doesn't become a big problem.
The game has a few bugs in regards to bullets that are fired and have no where to go. I'm not 100% sure what to do about them but it's not a game breaking bug so I won't worry about it until later. I still need to make sprites and put them in and would love to make it isometric but I doubt that'll happen. It'd be more prudent to finish the game and polish it before I attempt anything more advanced than I already have.
No screen shots this time, sorry :(
No comments:
Post a Comment