Friday, October 11, 2013

So Much To Do Such Little Time

It's about midnight here and I'm just rounding the corner on my first goal. I have one tower that shoots and kills one enemy as it travels along a path towards the goal. The tower faces the enemy when it's within range, the enemy faces the direction it's traveling, the bullets destroy themselves when the intersect with the enemy, the enemy destroys itself when intersecting with the goal. All is right with the world right now.
My next goal is to allow the player to select where he places the one tower and show a win/lose screen depending on whether the enemy was destroyed before reaching it's goal. Then comes the introduction of resources and building multiple towers to fend off multiple waves. I think I'll at least get that much done. Wrap it in a menu system and insert my own art. Passed that I have a lot more game play that I would love to fit in but on a solo jam during which I have work and plans with my girlfriend it might not happen.

Here's a screenshot so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment