Arbitrary Jam 3 Dev

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Here's the Game

Unfortunately I have not added sound but I have work tomorrow and I need to sleep. Here's a link to the game. Download and enjoy.
Gene Pool Defense DOWNLOAD
Posted by Unknown at 10:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • Here's the Game
      • All the Art, None of the Sounds
      • Art Update
      • Aaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd It's a Playable TAG Jam Game
      • Took a Break, Solved the Draw Text Bug
      • Nearing the End
      • Building Towers and Making Waves
      • Final Day
      • I Have A Life?!
      • So Much To Do Such Little Time
      • Scans of My Design Notebook
      • The Real Beginning
      • The Beginning of Ivan TAG Development

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.